Healing Hamilton

Assisting you on your path to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being.


Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Eyes

"N" is for New

The word "New" has several definitions, including:
  • being other than the former or old
  • made or become fresh
  • has not been known before or not experienced before
Perhaps Marcel Proust had all of these in mind when he said "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes."

Below is a list of books that have moved my heart, challenged my brain, changed my perspective or made me question my assumptions - all prerequisites to seeing things through new eyes.


Molecules of Emotion by Candace Pert
Dark Nights of the Soul by Thomas Moore
Sounds of Healing by Mitchell Gaynor
The Heart's Code by Paul Pearsall
The Way of Qigong by Ken Cohen
Discover your Psychic Type by Sherrie Dillard
Travels in a Stone Canoe by Harvey Arden & Steve Wall
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Trust Your Vibes by Sonia Choquette

Check one or two of them out.  Let me know if you find them as eye-opening as I did!

2 comments:

  1. It's neat to discover new ideas, books and friends. Happy A-z.
    Manzanita
    Wanna buy a duck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! And the A-Z challenge has been a great way to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts