Flick your Switch!
Without electricity, you wouldn't be reading this article right now. And it's not because your computer wouldn't work. It's because your brain wouldn't work.
Did you know everything you do is controlled by subtle electrical signals running through your body? It’s true - you are a hairy, watery bag of electricity! If the electrical activity in your body stopped, you would not survive.
HOW IT WORKS
Tiny electrical charges move from cell to cell almost instantaneously, communicating important information for your health. It’s sort of like the digital cable signal carrying 1's and 0’s that delivers your favourite TV show, except in our bodies electrons aren’t flowing along a wire. Instead electrical charge is jumping from one cell to the next. These charges are responsible for controlling the rhythm of your heartbeat, the movement of blood around your body, and much more.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had a “body electrician”? Someone who could help you maximize your subtle body-electricity to energize your muscles. Someone who could help you have greater strength and flexibility and feel less tension and pain. There are such people! They’re called Muscle Tuner™Specialists.
Muscle Tuner™Specialists have a toolbox full of techniques for making muscles behave better than they otherwise would. Muscle Tuning is sort of like tuning a musical instrument…but for muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia. The key is switching on your electrical body-brain connections. A Muscle Tuner™Specialist listens to your body, finds where you’re playing out of tune, and brings you back into balance so your whole “body orchestra” is playing together again.
FREE! ENERGY BOOST 5 TIP SERIESMuscle Tuners International generously shares their “Energy Boost 5 Tip Series” FREE of charge. These general techniques will help you be your own “body electrician” by switching on your electrical body-brain connection.
ARE YOU UP FOR IT? TAKE THE ENERGY BOOST 5 CHALLENGE!
1. Rate yourself. Using a scale of 1 - 10, rate how you feel mentally, physically and emotionally (10 means you feel great). Mental and emotional rating is subjective by nature. To add some objective measurement to your challenge, rate the physical aspect by noting any aches/pains you have, also bend forward/sideways and note how far you can reach and if anything hurts while you’re doing it.
2. Download the 5 FREE tips here
3. Do each technique every day for 7 days. This will take only a few minutes each day.
4. Re-rate yourself. Use the same 1 - 10 scale, noting mental, emotional and physical changes (be sure to repeat the physical stretches). Compare these to your original ratings and be amazed!
5. Post a comment and let us know how you did.